MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Ultimate Membership holders can suspend their membership in the event of holidays or illness.
To suspend your membership:
- Please give us minimum seven days notice to suspend
- Minimum suspension period for all passes is fourteen days.
- Every year, pass holders have a maximum of 40 days total suspension
- All suspension only usable once the minimum contract period of 3 months has passed.
To cancel your membership:
- Two week’s notice is required to cancel, after minimum contract period is complete.
- Minimum contract period for Unltimate fortnightly direct debit is 3 months (6 debits)
- At the end of the minimum contract number of debits, the membership will continue on a fortnightly basis unless you notify us in writing with two week’s notice of your intent to discontinue membership.
General Terms & Conditions
- All passes are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any other pass.
- Passes bought online will activate upon your first visit.
- Our 1 Month unlimited pass is for first time students only and runs for 30 days after you first visit.
- We try our best but sometimes things happen. We reserve the right to cancel, change or vary our schedule, teachers, events and programs. Check the timetable for the latest information
- You are welcome to pre-book online for all of our classes, and this is highly recommended at peak times.
- If you become unable to attend a pre-booked class, you must cancel online. Failure to cancel or a “no-show” will result in you being charged for the pre-booked class.
- If you have pre-booked a class, please let us know when you arrive. You will need to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to class to claim your pre-booked class.
- We offer a 10% discount to full-time students, seniors and pensioners only.
- Not available for purchase online, as valid ID must be sighted. Acceptable ID includes seniors and pension cards or proof of enrollment in full-time University or TAFE course.